Job Purpose: to sell/lease new and used-vehicles at dealership gross profit, volume, and customer satisfaction standards.
- Networking and generating a potential customer base for sale of cars.
- Arranging and assisting with test drives for vehicles.
- Offering and demonstrating product details to clients.
- Assisting customers in finding an appropriate vehicle.
- Assisting in giving information to customers regarding financing options for vehicles.
- Ensuring proper documentation processes and legal transfer of the vehicle to the customer name.
- Providing necessary after sales support functions for service and maintenance of vehicles.
- Meeting all set sales targets and making evaluation and market feedback reports.
- Keeping track of all the market products and prices.
- Should possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and convincing abilities
- Ability of meeting deadlines and achieving set sales targets
- Should have technical knowhow of all the functionality of the vehicles
- Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience of 2 - 3 years in the field of automobile sales management is an added advantage
- Basic Computer skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Enjoy working in a fact paced environment
- Available evenings and weekends
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license.